I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Truth.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Why isn't he building cars with sustainable and clean stronger than steel hemp and offering clean burning hemp biofuel for those who electric is not practical and if he is too much of a coward to make cars that run on the water happen? He can afford the security and legal team to protect him while he pushes it until it becomes the norm.

That is a wonderful question! I have never seen this graphic.

During the toilet paper shortage, I saw that there is hemp toilet paper MADE IN THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

We could pretty much replace all petro chemical products with it and be making superior products at that, drastically reduce the need for cutting lumber-trees which provides natural habitat and cleans the air. cotton which requires loads of pesticides. That is industrial grade. Many medicines can be made with TCH grade. It's time to legalize growing all of it.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I agree,but what we find in the legalization of it, is the cartel/monopoly/insane register to grow and use permits, it cost alot to be able to open up shop
i used to think to legalize is the way,til Q and team came along
The whole satanic system must fall,before cannabis will take its rightful place in society i think

The large, strong ropes on the Old Navy vessels were made of hemp too!!

(3) Show this thread