Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

What happens to the banks when gold and silver skyrocket?

What happens when the banks customers begin to panic about their money?

What happens when crypto
becomes gold backed?

What happens when paper dollars become gold backed with digital watermarks?

What happens when nations can only climb out of their current predicaments by using crypto?

The timing of all this is interesting to say the least.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

1111 😎

Russia looks like they will be the first country to set the precedent for what’s next. True sovereignty incoming. 🇺🇸🦅

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Yes and we will Nana thinks learn the difference soon between
digital currency and crypto currency????
@doqholliday

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Good Question!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Which one will die a central banker death and which one will survive?

So is digital currency like "bank accounts and credit cards"?
Crypto of course is Bitcoin / XRP etc.

You're saying only one of these will survive?

I am just diving into this, Nino needs to ask Juan what he meant by that statement.
I am assuming that digital currency will be similar to crypto but backed by metals.
Crypto like Bitcoin I think will ceased to exist at some point.
Juan says it will be a war for the next few months to control what emerges.

What you think@doqholliday

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

"I am assuming that digital currency will be similar to crypto but backed by metals."

I've also heard accounts of fiat money being backed by gold (Dr. Elliot ?) or some kind of controlled valued (whatever that is) and that Trump had put into place money from the Treasury had a gold foil strip on it ... I've noticed that on 1the $100.00 bills that I've gotten recently.

But truly I have no idea ...

Juan has said that the dollar will NOT be taken down that it will be changed but not destroyed.
He has said all along that the plan was not going to destroy the US economy to that point that there would be nothing good with a total take down of our economy.

(1) Show this thread