Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

They really do believe they are the winners!
I love a good joke now
and
This is one good one

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

They really do? I thought it was just pure desperation at this point

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Not on our watch!👊
"These People are Stupid"
I believe that fits perfectly.. ThanQ
WWG1WGAWW🌎

I love that they think they will get away with all this. Vincent Kennedy
We are FIGHTING for LIFE.
We are FIGHTING for GOOD.
We are at WAR [@].
NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.

https://rumble.com/vwwbfx-i-love-that-they-think-they-will-get-away-with-all-this.-vincent-kennedy.html

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

But, there are still the orc-trolls and orc-bots and although I'm practically invisible, they all seem to be trying to kill me. And I can't seem to get to a point where I can stab them in the face.

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

As above so below, working theory based on some inspired though that as our one thousand years is a day of Gods so might be a thousand years in hell be one of our days, the visions of creation i have had go back to 1996, where conscious energy at infinite speeds slows to become material, and recently several more visions of it including the explanation of why they are so stupid, the farther separated from God the denser and slower, their insanity really doesnt make sense until you throw that theory into the equation, so slowed that foresight escapes them, foresight being of God in the prophetic spirit of discernment, and viewing how they have altered the psychology of the world with their ritual workings this idea gains some traction . its really a heavy spirit of a slowness.

I put these together, I found the meme on Gab and paired it with this: "12.5.21 – American Frontline Doctors"

“Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS): ‘We should anticipate seeing this immune erosion more widely’”

‘If immune erosion occurs after two doses and just a few months, how can we exclude the possibility that effects of an untested “booster” will not erode more rapidly and to a greater extent?”

https://www.educationviews.org/vaccine-acquired-immune-deficiency-syndrome-vaids-we-should-anticipate-seeing-this-immune-erosion-more-widely/

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

I heard that people had to sign something before getting jabbed. Are they still able to take part in a class action lawsuit?

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

It’s their psycopathic arrogance.

Because they are stupid. Nobody escape this.

FJB .......Trump is my President

They have gotten away with it for many years , now its over for them .

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

their arrogance is tiring. humility is too good for them.

TS 310

Justice is coming.
Military is the only way.

NCSWIC.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Enough
World knows US been a bad guy.
Patriots want it fixed.
God wins.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

At this point I will believe this when it actually happens.

(1) Show this thread

Now that the story of Election Fraud 2020 is finally breaking through the Mockingbird MSM, it will begin to snowball, until [their] lies crush them.

GEORGENEWS, [Mar 8, 2022 at 8:43 PM]
FROM THE DESK OF DONALD J. TRUMP, 03/08/2022

ICYMI: Special Counsel Michael Gableman Joins Tucker Carlson on Wisconsin Voter Fraud

“Wow, a Rigged Election!

Watch the full video here.” – Donald J. Trump

https://rumble.com/vwu85v-michael-gableman-exposes-voter-fraud-on-tucker-carlson-tonight.html

###

https://t.me/georgenews |@GEORGENEWS

Some days I think they will too. It's been one of those days VK, so thank you for upping that APL.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

Right it was heavier on me than usual also.

(1) Show this thread

Nurse practitioner. God-fearing Patriot. Constitution first. Animal lover. Pro-LIFE[ all lives matter]. Weight loss expert

we will never forget. history will not be good to them.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

APL 9.04

I love that we know they won’t.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

ya cuz he is a terrorist, hired to take down America. us non muslim infidels.

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

Barry S. Illuminati creation, so fkin lame, NOT saying I am the only one with the info in that, but told me pre net. INSIDER WHEN I said, LORD make one SPILL THE BEANS in DOS time, you look that time up. And what it was doing, and I don't give two fks who says the Kenyan was its dad, the cult guy or wtf ever ties in. Glad to provide a very detailed fkin analysis unless your like nah we got it all. See that is a subjective statement from my perspective. Since I only know what I know and have no fkin idea what the other good ones know. AND NO I don't expect a fkin flow chart online.

(2) Show this thread

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

🙏💕🙏

😉

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

After many years of having everything FIXED for them. They are arrogant. However, I think they have the kingpins and now its clean up and showtime.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

APL 9.04/1 > 941
These people are stupid.

941 >< 149
Freedom

[2 images]

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

in their dreams only

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

it’s like you don’t think [ or ] are important either lol

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

in a strange way most of them will. we all got away with something.

In response nobody somebody to his Publication

Getting caught is likely best for them. Some even have a chance to repent.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren