Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

What happens to the banks when gold and silver skyrocket?

What happens when the banks customers begin to panic about their money?

What happens when crypto
becomes gold backed?

What happens when paper dollars become gold backed with digital watermarks?

What happens when nations can only climb out of their current predicaments by using crypto?

The timing of all this is interesting to say the least.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

1111 😎

Russia looks like they will be the first country to set the precedent for what’s next. True sovereignty incoming. 🇺🇸🦅

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Not a financial expert, but this could be the beginning of something big. Also, one of China's largest banks failed to meet their margin requirements. So much over leveraging in the markets right now through Russian oil (and China's real estate) including United States overleveraging, this bubble looks about to pop.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/pozsar-we-could-be-looking-early-stages-classic-liquidity-crisis
https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/one-chinas-largest-banks-unable-pay-margin-call-after-todays-monster-nickel-squeeze

JPMorgan’s global head of markets, Troy Rohrbaugh, spoke at the RBC Global Financial Institutions Conference where he said that a lot of the firm's clients are under “extreme stress" as a result of Russia's invasion of Ukraine and the resulting impact it is having on equities and commodities. Rohrbaugh said that the invasion, and the ensuing sanctions from the U.S. and European Union, have been "putting pressure on clients."

With crypto regulations pending this week in the form of a long-awaited Biden executive order out in two days, he also stated that the bank would let clients help dictate how the firm gets involved with crypto assets. “As our clients become more significant investors in these products, particularly our asset-manager clients, we plan to move with them."
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/jp-morgan-global-head-markets-says-clients-are-under-extreme-stress

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I smell Panic 😁

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

Not sure if you are following the "Meme Stocks" in the market, but right now it looks like one of the largest Hedge Funds, Citadel, committed arson back in February to possibly destroy evidence.

Citadel will be responsible for accelerating this liquidity crisis and possibly more. President Trump once called out the CEO, Ken Griffin, about where Ken hides his money.

Seems like Panic to me. 😎

(1) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread