We will be punished.

Isaiah 13:11
And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Babies could be killed 28 days after birth under proposed Maryland law, attorney warns
Senate Bill 669 could be interpreted to allow for abortions through the first month after the baby is born, a legal analyst says.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/babies-could-be-killed-28-days-after-being-born-under-proposed-maryland-law-attorney-warns/

Only people mentioned by @GardenVarietyAnon in this post can reply

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Katrina Fights to her Publication

when our daughter was in the nicu for 6 months, i learned alot. babies who were born on heroine were left to die. the nurses said they cried too much to eat.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

God please help us. our nation is overcome with sinning

Jesus is Lord. Trump. I am a garden variety anon. Time To Wake Up. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a PayingAttentionist

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

😧

(1) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

there are not enough F words for this kind of shit.
people who pass such laws on murder, should be held accountable

Jesus is Lord. Trump. I am a garden variety anon. Time To Wake Up. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a PayingAttentionist

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

Eternity will not be kind on them.

(1) Show this thread

The Maryland Code does not define “perinatal,” Summers said. A 2020 law does define “perinatal care” as the “provision of care during pregnancy, labor, delivery, and postpartum and neonatal periods.”

however,

A definition on MedicineNet, a website owned by WebMD, defines it as “the 20th to 28th week of gestation” to “1 to 4 weeks after birth.”

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🙌🏻✨🕊✨

(1) Show this thread