Navy decode

=

Gematria What Is Your Purpose / Those Who Created The Jesuits / Lord Jesus Christ Is Here Now / Trump Back Channel Gematria Precision Messages / The Storm Is Here A Mathematical Translation / You Are Directly Connected To A Higher Power / Angels In Human Form Until The Day Of The Lord / The People Will Be Free From The Matrix Soon / Yeshua Has Recorded Your Every Thought
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=%23NavyPartnerships+exist+in+all+climates
432-234
2592-2952
204-402
TS 18:34

:Heart attacks can be deadly.
Q

THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.
NOW THEY ALL LOSE.
Q+

#BlueGreenTeam

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Trump Back Channel Gematria Precision Messages / The Storm Is Here A Mathematical Translation"

πŸ‘‹

https://x.com/NewsBlast17/status/1798152573116903744?t=fdX4QTNWH-WkRhhzXXYvUQ&s=19

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Not my fault they made this platform like this. πŸ™„

(1) Show this thread

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew- if, though
Greek-anise, dill

Hebrew-"favor of God", a Manassite, also an Asherite
Greek- to bear fruit

Hebrew-to trip, take small quick steps
Greek-a little dog

Hebrew- to be good, kind
Greek- to exercise power over

Hebrew-a city in N. Eg
Greek-at the extreme angle or corner

Hebrew-food, eating
Greek- to go back, withdraw

Hebrew-a city in Aram (Syria)
Greek- to show the way

What about all the thoughts the matrix put into your head? I think Yahushua looks at the heart! It seems you have no thoughts and bam thoughts. like did that pop into my head out of nowhere, so I believe we are and have been programmed and I don't like it one bit!