Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

In response April Evans to her Publication

I want to know what the redacted section says... 😏

In response Mainly_ Amy to her Publication

“Asdoeye”, my friend, “As do I”. Smh🤦🏽‍♀️
I’ve been warning my immediate family members about all of this, atleast since 2014, probably much longer, I’m sure. I was shocked that my baby sister just told me that she allowed my 3 young nephews to be vaccinated! I was completely without words... I asked her days later, “ So sis, did you get vaccinated as well?” she said, “No, because of my “MS”, I didn’t think it would be safe, I don’t know how my body would react to the vaccine... She was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis about 4 yrs ago, and she has always said that she didn’t want to be a guinea pig for the doctors to recommend different treatments, but I told her that allowing the kids to be vaccinated was doing just that! I’m so disappointed.😢
I pray that they will all be ok, and survive this whole ordeal.🙏🏽✨

Same concerns for a couple of family members, but not children, thank God...Praying theyll have no ill effects, now or later.... and yours, as well...Tough stuff... 😔

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MainlyAmy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mainly_ Amy, click on at the bottom under it