PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

I don’t know about you, but I’ve been getting a lot of “prepare” for zero-day SOON vibes lately. 👀👇

“MOSCOW (Nexa) — Russia began active preparations for disconnection from the global Internet. No later than March 11, all servers and domains must be transferred to the Russian zone.”

“ALERT 🚨 Forces from U.S. Cyber Command known as 'cybermission teams' are in place to interfere with Russia’s digital attacks and communications, New York Times reported”

“Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4.“—Q

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1500580394319872003?s=20

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1500648853544054788?s=20

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Be carful, could be manifesting it as a collective.
Gotta figure out how to get onto the .ru network.
Need me some StarLink.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

5:5! 😎🇺🇸🦅

TS 1:40

Q drop 140

..What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Who controls several agencies within the US, EU, and abroad?
Why is No Such Agency so vital?
Enormous scale of events currently ongoing.
Why is Russia helping to kill ISIS?
This is not easy to accept nor believe.
Crumbs make bread.
Operations active.
Joint missions underway.
The world is fighting back.
Refer back to graphic.
The Great Awakening.
Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (2016)(Dream/CIA).
Q

You lost me at China. There is no way China would be in cohoots with Trump.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Micah6_8 in this post can reply

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Sovereign Follower _Z_ to his Publication

China is the unknown variable - I think they do their own thing. If China was in with Trump, why would Trump allow Covid to get loose? Doesn't make sense to me... Time will tell I guess, it is anyone's guess what goes on the past few weeks.

(1) Show this thread