POTUS has only posted once on TRUTH Social -Feb 14th
We know everything he does has meaning, so why do you think he's not posting yet?

What's your theory?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Texas AG won the suit to pursue Twitter shenanigans locking POTUS’s account. this will boomerang and force Twitter to unlock all patriot accounts. POTUS will make his next Tweet on Twitter when account is unlocked the Storm tweet and likely go dark from Twitter and only post on Truth. Twitter investigation will continue and collapse under the shear weight of its nefarius activities and Facebook and Hoogle and rest of dominoes. Truth will run off of the Quantum network on the new Internet off StarLink. All social networking will take place on Truth moving forward with no bots and very limited ability to sovial engineer people because no bots. so youd have to pay people and when new QFS is in place they can see the organizations paying people to social engineer and shut it down immediately.

not too much longer now.

noted: George said a while back POTUS needs to be back on Twitter to send “the Tweet”

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

He's waiting for everyone of [them] to take the bait?🤔

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

もう一つの私の考え。私は待っている段階に来ました。悪魔の自滅が始まる。
https://anonup.com/thread/8273745

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Waiting to have the undivided attention of the World...
[...and most of us to get on TS]
then the Mic Drop Moment.

Truth Bombs Away.
Locked & Loaded.

Maybe he doesn't want to give the MSM anything to twist and use as distractions for the time being. Been thinking about it for the past half-hour and that's the best I could come up with. 🤷‍♂️

In response PQPCQRNS READY to his Publication

I actually agree. Have been thinking the same thing.
They have sort of stopped talking about it, so that's good I guess.

(1) Show this thread

Maybe wants to get through all the beta beta testing before he blows up everyone's timeline.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Were we told to stay on Twitter, facebook, instagram...whatever. We keep getting shut down but we find a way...Maybe we were really tasked for the wakening...gonna try page 12 on twitter in a few days. God gave us the task to wake them up...let's do this!!!

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

簡単に言えば、新しい世界では必要ではないと思います。そして現在の状態でも必要とされないこと。真理を受け取る人は、必ず真実を把握する。それは私の理論にすぎない。

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Maybe he is waiting, until we all get in there. 🙂

my fellow americans... the storm is upon us.

In response John Doe to his Publication

I like that theory!

(1) Show this thread

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

He's allowing more to be able to be on to receive the very first major announcement - with so many of us not able to get on with our iphones and computers - he's giving that time... just like his rallies; he needs everyone to go through security and take their places - at which point, he'll make that first announcement... continue to collect friends - when it comes, it's be yugggggggggggge!

when he posts again it will be “the truth” we are all waiting for

First finishing all the Traps&Proofs.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

🤷‍♀️Message sent?

TS 10:54 or 2254

2254Sep 21, 2018 3:07:47 PM EDT
We are at the PRECIPICE.
[SWAMP] FIGHTING BACK
Remain CALM.
We are here for a reason.
Patriots are in control
Q

OR:
Feb 14, 2019
What a coincidence!
Return ‘publicly’?
Pace picking up?
Q

LOTS of 02/14 Delta's

DJT TS post
Get Ready! Your favorite President will see you soon!

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

He'll start posting when @q starts posting.

#Synchronicty

He's busy flying around on Airforce 1 being President while Dan Scavino is taking care of the rest. Lol

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

There was a lot of presidential type aircraft movement today. including one coming back to the US from Ireland this evening.

(1) Show this thread