Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

TV's, radios, phones go black, the the EBS comes up, Tell the people the truth.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

its gonna be so QOOL

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

What if Russia releases proof that 9/11 was an inside job? The deep state has long planned to take down the entire communication grid to keep a lid on anything really devastating until they could do damage control.

But now Russia is off that grid, and Starlink can beam unfiltered internet access to anyone anywhere on the planet. If you can reach the Russian infrastructure via Starlink, the deep state cannot keep you from seeing anything.

What would happen if the brainwashed masses came to understand the "terror attack" used to justify endless wars of domination was a false flag?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Other Half to her Publication

Great points. I can see that happening. By the book.

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

interesting as to how it will get done - has to be done carefully as the libs will just claim its all lies as it is coming from the right..some type of insurmountable truth has to be exposed - my thoughts is it has to be about the children....maybe some of our Hollywood friends will be taking lead on this???? Good question

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

I say... Rip that bandaid off!!!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

There is only one.
Marker 9
9-11 truth
mass pop awakening
media torn to shreds

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

apparently Putin has video and tapes proving 9/11 was an inside job - cannot wait for it all to happen...I am also wondering if the side affects of the vaccines is released in full as well as the deaths due to the vaccine may be a component? My feeling that much will come tumbling out at the same time?? Avalanche of truth

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

MSM losing credibility faster and faster, drowning, uncapable of keeping all [their] lies afloat...
Will it go down by itself, naturally just because people keeps waking up and see?
It seems a more organic option, in line with the think for yourself part of the Plan ...
Then yes internet will be changed and updated somehow...
Just thinking...

When the money spigot gets turned off. When media people start getting charged for crimes against humanity.

They were telling us a while back that it would take 2 or more years to take down the MSM. The. VK tweet will be two years old in October.

Might as well hunker in. This war could last for a decade.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Agreed

It won't be pretty.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ACCORDING TO THE PLAN

ASAP would be awesome,🙂 just do it.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

MSM = 45
W = 23
Q4523

8:50 TS

2 images

STEEL = Red October plant Russia?
STEEL = 61

Q61
military is the only way 1111

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'll tell you some people have been so over the target it makes my mind explode.. God Bless..