Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

God bless you

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

💞Beautiful.💞💞
Watched a man in the grocery store struggle to get out of his cart to get a tomato. I simply asked if I could help. He stated the tomato he wanted, and we moved on. Just enough to encourage, not enough to hinder his freedom. After my mother got the vaccine, she fell and has only gotten weaker since then. She thinks its because she is in her 80s, I think she lost her strength because of the vaccine. We don't' talk about it too much because she thinks I should get vax'd so I can get a job, because she doesn't understand too many details any more and could never fathom that medicine would be used to harm anyone on purpose. My heart breaks for those who "trusted" and they have no idea why they are getting weaker by the day. Maybe some were sick prior. Maybe some are sick because of 5G as well. Either way, it could be me, as you say. Thank you for the encouragement. Much love on your journey, as you freely give and love others. You inspire. Keep sharing.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

😢😢this made me cry ...soo true