Oh My..! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’₯
Any Anons in UK confirm this???

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

If someone is claiming the BBC said this, then where's the clip? Or, did the person that wrote this hear this from someone else that said BBC said it - so much misinformation out there, and anything coming from MSM - the opposite of what they say is truth.

It sure looks like Putin is moving towards a gold backed currency and kicking out world bankers from Russia but that's what they had to do to stay afloat.

We are on the brinks of catastrophic events and people are concerned about nesara/gesara - that's potential bonus material after we get our freedoms back and the DS is cleaned out.

Until I see actual proof about anything these days, I believe nothing.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Im with you girl.. i know the feeling. buuuut look at my replies here and the twatter link.. we shoukd know more soon. we know its coming we just dont know when! keep the faith. i want to get my Humanitarian Project going sooooo bad!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK πŸ™

Not true

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

Are you in UK? Do you have sauce that it's NOT true?? Please share.. TY

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Wooohooo!!! TY PhilπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Show me the monnnnneeyyyy!!!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

YESSSSS πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread