♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

🩸By his own words, Bill Barr knew there was going to be massive fraud in 2020 due to just the mail in ballots but then when it happened he said he found nothing and then did nothing to even investigate it

He was a Traitor and a Coward.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

exactly what timeline would we be in if he did? a civil war timeline perhaps?

If he is a White Hat, didn't we "Have it All"???? So why would it take that long???

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

And there are arrests happening BTS, just not publicly made. Those dems have been replaced w/ WH actors for the truth to be revealed in the alliance timeline in alignment w/ the collective energies -meaning normies ready to see the truth. Many things are happening BTS, just not yet ready for full disclosure,to prevent major conflict/deaths -ie suicide fr hard truths WW, slow drip necessary. We certainly don't want WW3 to build up in ppl's conciousness. So It's all timed accordingly w/ the ascension energies w/ Mother Earth 1st then follows the deep sleeping collective. #B2StealtProsecutors#ManyHaveBeenActivatedForJusticeBTS#GitmoInHighGearNOtherPlaces

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

I agree with you...Absolutely would not want WWIII....But Barr left no opening for Voter Fraud, he unequivocally stated that there was "Absolutely No Evidence"...Rather than Further Investigation Needed??
And Yes, you and I know there are many things happening, but the sleeping absolutely do not, they see nothing but what MSM lets them see not matter what we tell them or post.
My point is, would it not help to just throw out some bread crumbs to the sleeping just to help convince more not only to wake up, but believe that justice is possible. Now we have No media coverage telling any truth...We have report after report of Durham investigations going nowhere and then publicly goes silent...So to those sleeping there is no truth in these reports and/or no justice will come of it if there is.
This is all my point is....Just side seat driving and praying for all🙏

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i thought i had a pretty good idea what was going on at the time of election. i am mired in what others call conspiracy theories. how much had come out that i did not know in the past year? i am always saying it is the journey not the destination that matters. imagine your staunchest lib friend/fam a year ago January as Ds hauled away by military, DJT keeping the Presidency, and the media screaming about his fascist coup. think you are divided now? yeah… pass.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

🙏I know....the one thing I am truly convinced of is I actually don't know a damn thing....Just when I think I might have something figured out, I find out I'm wrong or there's another twist in it....So I just keep plugging along, meeting some wonderful people along the way, hoping to help share some viable information to help and pray for everyone especially those on the front line fighting this battle for all of us..

(1) Show this thread