Wth:
These ppl are idiots:
Do you hear this stupid shit!

We are going to send fighter jets to the Ukraine by way of Poland because that would mean we are not going to get involved.

And ppl are eating this up.

IMHO most of the deaths in the Ukraine can most likely be attributed to the deep state killing ppl to make it look like it is Russia Russia Russia killing civilians.

You know GOOD AND WELL Putin is not going to intentionally kill innocents.
Think about it.
A man that kicked them out of his country because he hated the pedos harming children is going to go into another country and randomly blow up children.
Brain much?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I am at the point, I can't stand going to watch my kids play ball. I sit in my chair and listen to all these other parents around me talk about all this bullcrap that they watch on the MSM. Ukraine this, Russia that, the U.S. is in Ukraine at war and it makes me want to put earplugs in!!!! I wish these people would wake up. I try explaining the truth to some and the looks i get, you would think I poured gas on myself and struck a match.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

Nana understand:

It is hard but you really cant do anything at this point but drop bread crumbs. They are like talking to a fence post at this point their emotions are so involved between covid and war they are mostly a none starter.
Nana would just tune them out and watch the game. Being a parent gives us another sense that ppl without kids generally dont have.
We can tune them right out.

This also reminds me of sitting at my son's games yrs ago listening to all the parents talking about kids in town that would get in trouble for drinking & how their precious teens WOULD NEVER do shit like that.
Yes Ma'am the same parents of kids that Nana's son would bring home or Nana would go pick up & bring home so drunk they couldnt walk or talk to make sure they did not die in their sleep or choke on their own vomit to watch all night.
I just tuned their dumbasses out!

Once the local pharmacist called me to tell me he appreciated my son taking away his sons drugs & bringing him

(1) Show this thread

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Exactly! And if Putin was REALLY hell bent on invading Ukraine or any other country, for that matter, it wouldn't take him this long! This is all bulls***! I believe Putin is doing his part in eliminating the evil that is Ukraine....the DS control, the money laundering, the U.S. funded bio-labs, and most importantly, rescuing the children! Ukraine is a key.....when it goes down, it delivers a MASSIVE blow to the DS! BQQM! Merely my opinion, but what do I know?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

You - Nana
Same thoughts

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

had a very interesting short convo with a gamer i know in Russia. I wont say what he does and his answer to " You know what is really happening" was i cant comment. lol Said many know. and stay safe. he smiled and said We are. 0 vibes of bad. there was more but wont disclose. 😁 vibes are high.....

(2) Show this thread

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

I observed the same script in Syria.

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

❤️ your TRUTH!!

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Yes, and we all have to see our own truth.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Agreed!!!!