Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Sooooooooo, where's Fauci?

Who are the Twin witnesses?

In the Old Testament, God also likens the two witnesses to the ministry of Moses and Elijah. Revelation gives a warning to those who would harm God’s two witnesses, the Holy Bible: “If anyone wants to hurt them fire proceeds out of their mouths and devours their enemies” (Revelation 11:5). This happened in the experiences of both Elijah and Moses. Fire came down from heaven on the Egyptians as they rejected God’s Word. And fire also consumed them…

rev 6-11

Q

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply

RED PILLER SINCE THE 70'S! FULLY AWAKE! #WWG1WGA #THANKQ #MAGA ON GAB ALSO, TAKEN OFF TWITTER AND FB FOR TRUTH!

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

MOSES DIED, ALL MEN ARE APPOINTED TO DIE ONCE, THE ONLY 2 WHO HAVE NOT DIED ARE ENOCH AND ELIJAH!

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response KAT HOOKER to her Publication

Are You 💯 Certain. Come to my House and ill Show you Video of Disapearing Moons , The Miracle of Sun , Ill introduce You to 2 unrelated priests That will Tell you I Delivered a message from God & Read their Souls For 3 Hours. Then You Can Explain How i Stare into a Cloudless Sun Without Damage & Read an eyechart… Be Careful
We can Start with … Why am i the only one that Knows Taylor Swift says (Qqq1:17 mark) & Explain why there is a door unlock@ Song end
https://open.spotify.com/track/3NuLxTXowTRcguTh9RsPmM?si=9zyrEERhQ-CkeMoTrZfHVA

Please Dont Take the BAIT And Declare You Know . Do you know Simple Gematria? Do you think Jesus was Born on Dec 25? Do you know Revelations began in 2017? If You Said No … You Need To pray for Discernment

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response KAT HOOKER to her Publication

and Then listen to the Duo of Joker & Queen Released a few weeks ago .. Find the 30 Hidden Gems,
Then listen & watch this Video ( and ill Show you all the items I have ( Dirtbike Cross , Cross Sun Glasses ( VK laser eyes at video open ) listen to 3:33 mark “ Hey VK Hey LB”(me 12+2 =5)

You Will either Have to Believe in Time Travel or God”
Sounds like you Believe in God
As a Christian, you are Called To “ Not Judge” …. Are you Going to Judge me as a liar or Observe & See how it plays out?

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

another way to look at it :

fire = heated
heated = anger AND fear
[they] are being consumed by anger and fear