🇺🇸🦅 “30 BIRDS” - from darkness to #LIGHT. WE R the #ARMYofLIGHT. #LoveWins #GodWins God Bless America https://gettr.com/user/gqpatriot71

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

In response [30] Exact to his Publication

Forgiving is hard. It's not easy to have grace and mercy, yet it's WHAT WE ARE CALLED TO DO. I see a cross on your profile pic. As Christians, we must forgive others as Jesus has forgiven us. How can we accept His forgiveness if we refuse to forgive others? We are all God's children, and He doesn't want to see EVEN ONE of us lost. We have all been deceived by Satan. We are wrestling with EVIL, not with flesh and blood. So WITH LOVE, I ask everyone to forgive. Have mercy and grace in these end days. We are all sinners needing forgiveness. MUCH LOVE to all.

I agree with you - and forgiveness can be and is difficult. I have a Doctors' appoint today with my doctor who has been bullying me about getting the shot. I did get covid ( I asssume that's what it was - I will not get a test, they are BS) anyway he refused to give me Iveremectin and HCQ, I got it from a doctor on American FrontLine doctors and was well almost immediately - about 2 days - I will let him know.....we don't have to forgive, but we are obligated to speak the truth

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Taylor, click on at the bottom under it