PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

I don’t know about you, but I’ve been getting a lot of “prepare” for zero-day SOON vibes lately. 👀👇

“MOSCOW (Nexa) — Russia began active preparations for disconnection from the global Internet. No later than March 11, all servers and domains must be transferred to the Russian zone.”

“ALERT 🚨 Forces from U.S. Cyber Command known as 'cybermission teams' are in place to interfere with Russia’s digital attacks and communications, New York Times reported”

“Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4.“—Q

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1500580394319872003?s=20

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1500648853544054788?s=20

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Be carful, could be manifesting it as a collective.
Gotta figure out how to get onto the .ru network.
Need me some StarLink.

we sre SO much more powerful than we know. having only scraped the surface, it is absolutely crucial we direct our energy and thoughts to the right things and Good.

vibes are real.

your thoughts create your reality

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Should we consciously decide (collectively) to manifest something positive? Would student loan and medical debt forgiveness be a good place to start? After all, no one should be thousands in debt because they went to school or got sick. We could all decide to focus on a world with no student or medical debt. When that works we could move on to bigger things.

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

IMO the money part of the operation is already handled and underway.

the wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous.
…and the meek shall inherit the earth (Beatitudes)

we have 45 and his team to thank
1221, take it all away :)

for me, it’s important to focus on the spiritual side and building. what comes next? prepare yourself mentally, spiritually, and physically, for what’s to come. each of us has a role to play. TBIYTC.

imagine a life where money truly is no object - every mouth fed, and every need fulfilled. from there, we build.

sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you can see the light.
“we get to go through it all” - VK

Sorry for ranting, i had a lot of thoughts i needed to get out there. just remember, every little thing matters. God sent me a pair of white doves 2 days ago. they were gone as quickly as they came, but in that moment, i connected with them and it felt like minutes, not the 1 second flyby…

(1) Show this thread