Only people mentioned by @Riley in this post can reply

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Yes I didn´t know that before 2020 I though felt it. Years after 2012 have been eye opening and around 2014 I felt that I am in horror movie that there is something wrong about the world. Last years have been brutal but last week was guite horror I felt physically and mentally ill. It almost felt that I cannot go on but maid it. Now I just feel great and keep going. Love you all 💗💗💗

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

You are in the best hands✝️

1 John 4:4
Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

(1) Show this thread

One of the reasons I keep trying so hard.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication

I stand with you in that statement❤️
You will see victory....In the name of Jesus🙌✝️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Gotta admit, the attacks have been brutal. Hoping i truly am breaking those curses. 🙏🏻👊🏻✨

In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication

Claim it....In the name of Jesus🙌❤🙌👊

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Power! 🐸 Truth is light...God has won.💥 His great reveal will be SO beautiful! 🌏

Was talking about this post to mu hubby tonight and, dang it, if a video about generational curses didn’t show up in his youtube feed. They lisnin’!

In response Bee Kay to her Publication

I intentionally talk out loud about Jesus when I'm home alone for this exact reason....oh you wanna listen....well go ahead...let's talk about Jesus😂

(0) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

FACT! WE LOVE YOU!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Fact - I love you and yours my brother!😇🕊️✝️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

The enemy has been after me hard for the past 2 months. Must be doing something right.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Hold on to the one who holds you❤️

Luke 10:19
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

James 1:2
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

i sometimes feel as if this true for my family and i. every son that was born on the one side was all dead before 30 acouple died in their teens. it seems to be connected to vehicles.

In response American Girl to her Publication

Noticing the patterns within your family is so valuable. Pray, surrender, claim victory✝️

(1) Show this thread

I find this easy to believe.

Thank you.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

You are welcome❤

(1) Show this thread

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

🙏

In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication

🙏❤🙏

(1) Show this thread

Amen! I told my husband that whatever generational curse my family has endured (passed down from my grandmother) ends with me. My family and I have faith in Jesus Christ and will continue to live Godly lives no matter what comes our way.

In response Griffin Maple to his Publication

Amen! Hallelujah God is good🙌
I can look back and count 3 generations within my own family of the same generational curses passed on like a baton in a relay race. Forgiveness was the key. I had to forgive and once I gave it all to God I had true peace, true healing and my children who are now young adults walk in a completely different path. The hand of God is on them, I see it, I'm a witness to His unfailing love. True freedom is found in our Lord. I will praise Him all the days of my life.❤️ God bless you always✝️🙏🕊️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Very true, I believe that is why Jesus tells us to be thankful when they makes our lives difficult ... bc we are making an impact ... removing their power / effect going fwd

Amen🙏

1 Peter 1:6
In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in various trials.
✝️🕊️❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes, VK because this is the generation
that God sent souls that He knew
could break the chains
of satan's hell matrix,
that would be bold enough to
step out in faith
& find our direct soul connection to
God and our soul powers.
God sent WARRIORS for just this

"GREATEST TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY"

@vincentkennedy

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

and he supplied an endles stream of kitties throughout my life to keep focused and in medatative prayer. 🥰

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hi Nana,
I send blessings and LOVE
I understand, we came here for a reason. I always knew deep in my soul I came here or had something to do. This song helped me at times. Hmmm ????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABZj-utZdUs

Train -Calling All Angels (lyrics on screen) - YouTube

Everything goes to the rightful owner.

(3) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I love this post Charissma we were chosen for this moment in time and that is about as inspirational as it gets.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

John 15:16

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.
🙏❤️✝️🕊️

God bless you Julie❤️

(1) Show this thread

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

God only gives his toughest trials to his finest warriors I will endure! 😎🔥

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Psalm 144:1-2
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; he is my steadfast love and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield and he in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.
💪🙌❤️🕊️✝️

I'm back! Still being who I was made to be. #MEGA Former handles include mslizzie & hecate.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

True that❗️✊🏼

In response chore Toke to her Publication

🙌❤️🕊️✝️

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

TS 12:57

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Matthew 16:19
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
🙏❤️🕊️✝️

(1) Show this thread

In response Mod3rn Mus3 to her Publication

🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH .

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

An act of "Family is everything"❤🙏❤

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH .

@vincentkennedy
#77 +MAP (BIG, too Big...)