Trying to make some extra money with my 3d printing, to help with the cost of getting a stone for my wife's grave.

If there's anything anyone would want/need made let me know. I can do it relatively cheap. And since most items are light, shipping is almost always under 4$

Just a couple examples.

Only people mentioned by @eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

https://wingedhalo.gumroad.com/l/xtdzj

They are now found on this page since Etsy is clearly liberal owned.

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Dispensers now in Etsy shop.

Baby Pepe's now in the Etsy shop.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I am so sorry! I cried when I saw her photo! God bless you!

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

I cry everyday, at least once. That's how I know she's with me.

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

can you post your esty account link?

In response Carey Lou to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i am so sorry fior your loss 🙏🙏🙏

Those are beautiful Patriot and I am so sorry to hear this about your wife. :( That is so sad to hear and I was literally just thinking about my Mother in Heaven and the cross you posted last is exactly like the one I bought her a long time ago. Did you print that one too? I would definitely be interested in ordering some things from you Patriot! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Yes I printed the cross and loads of other thigns as well working on a Baby pepe now by request!

(1) Show this thread

What are these rabbits for?

In response Terri Patterson to his Publication

Easter, you put the foil chocolate eggs in the top and they dispense at the bottom

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Printed this little guy today.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

wouldnt let me post article, but heads up.

(8) Show this thread

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

PePe yes ill take a couple

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

What are those? I see the rabbits. What purpose do they serve. Love the idea you've come up with for extra $$. I have so many questions!!

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Chocolate egg dispenser!

(1) Show this thread

Make some Pepes. They'll fly out the door. 💙

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I thought about that. Have the perfect color too, will sketch some up and post tomorrow.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

That’s the best idea ever!🙏🏽🐸💗

(2) Show this thread

If you donate and would like one of the dispensers or crosses, send me a pm with address. It's the least I can do for your help.

email address is

Maxwell_instruments@yahoo.com

paypal Maxwell_instruments@mail.com

The bunnys here are 15 or 2 for 25. There are more on the etsy shop.

Cross is 6.

If there is something you'd like to be made shoot an email.

https://www.givesendgo.com/karlamartino

If you'd rather just donate, here is the link to her givesendgo.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/B3DPrintshop

I will start adding listings to this shop.

I have an etsy but haven't listed these items on it yet. I also can make anything else you can imagine lol.

do you have a website or place we can donate?

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Please put an email address or website link so people can order.

Jesus is my Savior🙏🏼 Christian ✝️ Pro 1A🇺🇸2A🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 savethechildren NO TROLLS

I wanna help .... send me a link to purchase please 🙏🏼✨💕

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So sorry about your wife hun, do you have somewhere for us to see or pay or how do we do this?
Also fyi Mike Lindell has started a "My Store" for individuals making or sell online. You might also check that out.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I’m so sorry about your wife. The cross is beautiful. Do you have an Etsy page? or price list? I’d love to purchase something.

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am sorry about your wife. That is really cool. What design package does someone design in for a 3D printer?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I use a variety of programs like 3d builder, meshmixer, tinkercad.

(1) Show this thread

Get an etsy page also.

Sorry to hear about your wife! 🙏

11:11 Vibe!!!

3d printing is fun

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication

Is that your 3 D printer?

(1) Show this thread