BREAKING: Russia publishes documents which show Ukraine was working on biological weapons near russian borders — such as Anthrax and Plague & that the pentagon has instructed to destroy them — violating article 1 UN prohibition of biological weapons. — These are US funded labs

https://twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1500499205663645700

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

TRUE - same thing will be happening in Taiwan.
We have quite a ways to go.

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication

Did you reply about 20 times to get my attention or what that a glich? I just now checked my notifications and I re-posted it.

(1) Show this thread

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication

FYI - Sometime when the system is overload with users, it doesn't respond immediately ... hence its common to keep hitting the publish button.
The check mark on the far right, under a post allows you to delete when the post is duplicated.

(1) Show this thread

A Patriot looking for others who share the Love for Our Country, Our Constitutional Rights and Stand Beside Our President...Donald J. Trump.

...burn pits

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Ladybo 425 to her Publication

I didn't consider that, but it is possible. Nancy was pretty excited about the burn pits, wasn't she?

In response Ladybo 425 to her Publication

I didn't consider that, but it is possible. Nancy was pretty excited about the burn pits, wasn't she?

(2) Show this thread