Posted on February 1st 2020. Tomorrow is 1 year delta. Dan Scavino.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Absolutely love!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Dutch patriot .#SaveOurChilderenWorldwide #FakePandemic #DarkToLight #TrustThePlan 🐸🐸 Digital soldiers 🇺🇸❤🇳🇱❤ #TheGreatAwakening

Did he repost it yet ??

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

Nice!

Nice

where are you ? Ireland ? you're like 5 hours ahead of me

Hard working Patriot, Mom of a USAF son, a teenage daughter and my pit bull baby. 💯 1A, 2A and Constitution 🇺🇸

Dan put this story on FB tonight

In response Cris Sayre to her Publication

In full Hopepium of Trumpium.

(1) Show this thread

put the name of the winter storm Orlena in Gematria. lol. Do it Q, Obamagate, Durham, Gitmo came up

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

LOVE THIS! FREEDOM DAY! Feb 1, 2021. TRUMP to be put back in his rightful place, U.S. Republic restored and CHINA liberated (CCP ended Jan 29, 2021) 🙏🇺🇲🙏

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

Love this!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EXWDIjJYVAg&feature=share#menu
David Nino Rodriguez explains how Trump's EO's were traps and assests begin being seized starting tomorrow, 2/1

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

Conditioning....
people are more likely to ask questions if/when it happens here, if it has happend somewhere else in the world recently.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

Hahahaha thats awesome!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I just posted that on twit :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Awesome. Dan knew we'd be needing a little Trump by now. He's awesome. Can't wait to find out which cabinet position he will hold in the new administration.

(1) Show this thread