Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Those faces are priceless.

I watched it a couple of times. Trying to read Trump's body language after the arm pat. Trump adjusts his jacket/coat. Hmmmm...it almost seemed like a little disdain toward Putin? Maybe my mind is working overtime.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Free2Bme to her Publication

I picked up on that as well. There’s definitely some kind of uncomfortableness there.

almsot felt like it was a confident coat adjustment. maybe towards those to the left of him.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Amandaparr2 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Amanda Parr to his Publication

I originally thought that but then the look on his face contradicted that but you’re right it could be in response it just seems like he’s looking at Putin. It’s really hard without full context and maybe another shot of the video.