Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Yes - she visited him - many believe he is her (MM and JFK - Joseph) son.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Interesting- had no idea- but I was hoping JFK was a loyal husband and the playboy persona was placed on him for trying to save her from the cabal. I guess we’ll know one day!

This JFK - would be Joseph - as in he was not actually killed but went into hiding. I will send links your way if I run across them again

Oh!!! So sorry- I missed what you were trying to convey in the parentheses! Got it!!! I used to have the photo of her in a Marilyn shirt with the caption “I see dead people”! Yes, send when you find! ThanQ!

Yes - she did deny that - whatever - the theory is out there https://twitter.com/polialertcom/status/1456256292754837524?s=20&t=sTSuJErS0rIEEV1qua1XXQ

I have a friend that actually met her on her way back from Flynn. She said - just the way she held a cigarette seemed very telling; among other things.

Interesting!

https://anonup.com/thread/8261823 strange post by Willow Patriot after our conversation do you think?

Hmmm, so what are ya sayin? 🤔

ME? Not saying anything. Just seems like a coincidence.

Like - What is his message? Who is it directed to? Why now?

Oh, got it! I didn’t know Willow was a guy. thought maybe someone was identifying herself! 😂. I tend to think too much😂😂😂

IDK either - just that these coincidental happenings are frequent and doubtfully random IMO

Only people mentioned by @kad784 in this post can reply

Tell me about it! Happens to me all of the time! I’ll think of someone I haven’t seen for a long time and run into them the sane day. Or I’ll dream of something random and the next day, I’ll hear references to it on morning talk radio. I’ve always been a “noticer”!

IDK - my thing is I will think of a location that I have been to - don't know why

(1) Show this thread

Just now on WEGO

Is that a coincidence?

(1) Show this thread