"You're not going to believe this. Ukraine put out more propaganda on their official Twitter account and the first person in the video is none other than Marina Abramovic, the spirit cooker. Her pupil Lady Gaga shows up as well. You can't make this stuff up.
Pedowood is coming out in support of Ukraine. Why?"

https://t.me/PepeMatter/8307

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Disgusting. Now Richard Childress, a prominent figure in NASCAR is offering to supply load of ammo to Ukraine. 🤦🏼‍♀️

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

No more hiding holes, they are all crawling out and exposing themselves. The world is watching.

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

They are so happy to sign their own names on their death warrants.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

🤔🤢😱😳🤮🤡 More convinced now than ever after seeing that, Russia is NOT the problem here! Russia is taking down KM evil.
Ukraine IS very corrupt and holds a ton of secrets!!! Russia is being sabotaged! MSM is playing right along like bought and paid for puppets just like they did while pushing covid jabs.🙄🙄

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

Exactly! Like MSM, those people are a perfect reverse barometer for me. Whatever they're supporting, I am against, and vice versa.

As far as Maria Abramovic ...:

(1) Show this thread