WWG1WGA! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ™ Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธItalian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜ฑmg, so true. ๐Ÿ˜‚ My husband refuses to watch the news with me. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Little Bird to her Publication

mine too!!!
especially when I am watching RT News to get some truth!๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธItalian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Lol, thank God iโ€™m not the only one. ๐Ÿคฃ

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I have tv in my room for when he is home ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…

I like your style, lol

Learn lotta little tricks after 40 years together ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…

Thatโ€™s great! Good for you. Iโ€™m only married 20 years this coming June. I guess I still have a ways to go. Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽˆ

Getting less & less it seems!!!
Good 4 you!!! I remember the 20 year mark ๐Ÿ˜
We are Blessed.

Only people mentioned by @LittleBird203 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Little Bird, click on at the bottom under it