Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have never trusted Elon. I always heard that he had something to do with the equipment that created the tunnels. Who the heck is he?? Does anyone know his background?

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I used to create presentations at AT&T. I thought Starlink was in their presentations . . . it seems so familiar. I don't trust anything . . . I keep hearing about the QFS but who really will control it????? Does anyone know???? Usually things are just the opposite of how things are painted . . . that is what scares me.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

My sense is that Elon is a White Hat, so I'm not too concerned. Starlink is becoming a powerful network, but it is extending online access to more people and that tends to be a good thing. Open to hearing your thesis.

Found this interesting... and a bit unsettling.
https://satellitemap.space/?constellation=starlink

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Well spill the beans Brohiem! What do you know!

Yeah, that could be a trap for the disclosure setup. We think Starlink will help us. What if it doesn't? That rolls into the "biblical" portion of the plan. Just some thoughts.

(1) Show this thread

Caging the World?

In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication

THE WAY THEY ARE IN A GRID PATTERN MAKES ME THINK REAL PRISON PLANET OR A MASSIVE WEAPONS SYSTEM. MANKIND IS FOOKED. I DONT TRUST ELON MUSK ANYMORE THAN ALL THE OTHER ELITES

(2) Show this thread