Only people mentioned by @Trumpy358 in this post can reply

I love God, I love my family, I love this great country of ours! I follow back! Let's make America great again!!! I miss POTUS Trump!

In response Barbara Payne to her Publication

How can we verify and confirm this is JFK???

I'm a truth & freedom fighter. Let's awaken the world, save the children, &eat the rich! 🐸 Together we are unstoppable.

does anyone have the side by side photo of this man and jfk when he was younger. I cant find it, im trying to show my hubs! much appreciated!

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

In response Janaya Storm to her Publication
In response Janaya Storm to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

See Dan Scavino vid at 1:03 timestamp

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

This just gets deeper and deeper....😳...at what point do most of us fall off the cliff? I wish i would have know that a long time ago!!! The story would have been even better! im already fighting like family but this would have dialed me up 2 more notches! My heart breaks for his family .

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

RIP god bless🙏🏼

WE GOT THIS BIG JOHN 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸☘️☘️☘️

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

He was a very old school Democrat, well Respected beyond measure in my opinion. My hat is off to you Sir you out smarted them and kept your Family alive. God Blessed you Sir. America Loved you and Loves your Family, you sir push the fight in me.

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Praise God he got to see his dream fulfilled and left in good hands