This is how [they] look when [they] know [they] R#Fooked.

Last Zelensky's interview.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

hes probably thinking i hope i dont shit these pants too...

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

just watching him is making me sleepy lol

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

No more freaky gay dancing with tight pants anymore. A video I wish I could unsee.

Better not be finding any censorship here...

Clearly not sleeping very well eh? If your battle is righteous, you'd sleep like a baby.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Dead man walking for the Jewish cunt

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

He is a Pedophile and a coward.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

yep brotha

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! πŸ™β€

i noticed that "circle back girl" jen psaki is looking pretty haggard too. being evil tends to do that to a person.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

Living a LIE and constantly projecting that lie outward requires a huge expense of life-force energy to the detriment of the physical/mental body. You can see it in all of the pathological liars in the public domain- sapped of any spiritual nourishment and "running on empty". No amount of botox, steroids or adrenochrome will ever substitute for the Divine life force we all were born with/from.

(1) Show this thread

dont understand language, body language definite giveaway yup-fookedπŸ™‚

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

[y]ep he defiantly, looks rode hard and put up wet!
😳

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

so mirror his shirt

11.5 ?

am I seeing this correctly can anyone confirm?

Better not be finding any censorship here...

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Yeah, that what it looks like.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Exhausted and maybe a little medicated.

Spot on, John!

Body language: despondent, barely there, exhausted.

He's been riding with these 2πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Make the deal

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

NO CHOICE

(1) Show this thread