Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you for asking Jason. Doing well. I just saw your Moon Walking MJ post. I never learned how to do that lol (and I tried!!!)

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

high vibes!!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Recovering from a crappy day yesterday, but dragging myself back up. How are doing tonight?

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

how are you doing tonight, sorry

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Blessed every day. Knowing God, makes me Happy. Amazing....

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response connie wright to her Publication

πŸŽ―πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Tired, confused, tested.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

Prayers needed, very sick. πŸ™

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Praying for you.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

(7) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

Ehh so so. Ready for the shit show to be over. Still praying to God.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

πŸŽ―πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

WONDERFUL TIRED FROM RUNNING ERRANDS TODAY BUT PEACEFUL IN MY HEART HAVE A BLESSED EVENING JASON

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Thank You and You as well Mary. πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Really good, you?

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Doing Well. God is Great!

(1) Show this thread

More determined than ever.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

πŸŽ―β€οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Pretty good - thank you for asking! You are wonderful! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Praise God. πŸ™ŒGod Bless You. πŸ™β€οΈ So many amazing souls here.

(1) Show this thread