Vaccine shedding is real. 3 days after daughter gets jabbed 2 of us in house are sick. but now they call it allergies. no covid test. throwing up chills cough headache ears hurt bad. maybe not covid but there is aomething aloof.

Only people mentioned by @eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

What Photon said is right. Quercetin, Vitamin C, D and zinc. Add a nasal spray containing Xytol or take Claritin. Good luck.

Are you guys doing the protocol? Zinc, Quercetin, Vit. D, B12, etc.? That helps tremendously.

Shedding has been known about for a long time.

https://www.fda.gov/files/vaccines%2C%20blood%20%26%20biologics/published/Design-and-Analysis-of-Shedding-Studies-for-Virus-or-Bacteria-Based-Gene-Therapy-and-Oncolytic-Products--Guidance-for-Industry.pdf

Don't use those in-home test kits. Some of them have Luciferase on the cotton end.

You need to protect yourselves, and (if you can) inform others. I hope you feel better.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

No doubt- but chemtrails will cause allergies as well. My doggies smell like metal after going outside for a bit- depending on the trail-no joke!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

It certainly is real ... 3 out of three time I visited my family, I came home and at night I get cold sweats and chills. Next day fine. And normally that NEVER happens prior to this jab BS. I have a fren that has the same thing happen. What ever is in those shots is not good at all.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes it is very real. That is how I got so sick. I went to a wake and was surrounded by jabbed people. I took everything recommended but it was putting colloidal silver in an essential oil diffuser that got me better. We were sick for a month. I was so disturbed with what was coming out of my nose. I swear they are poisoning us bad from the air.