Everyone send some positive vibes please. Heading in to the School Board Meeting to serve them paperwork with the intent to file against their liability insurance for violations of their oaths of offices 💥 Super nervous 🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by @Mrs_Virginia in this post can reply

Thanks to everyone for the support! Love my anon fam 👊🏼

Not the best audio but here it is. Augusta County got served 🙌🏼#BONDSFORTHEWIN 💥

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

BRAVO!!! You were awesome! Looking forward to hearing what happens within the next 72 hours and there after. God Bless you for standing up to the tyranny in your county!

Excellent!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

(2) Show this thread

fookn KILL IT!!! ❤️

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

You don't need prayer. You need determination and decisiveness. Just do it like a business pro.

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

Sending blessings to you. Just take a deep breath and know you are doing God's work and that God Wins.🙏🕊💗💫✝️

Frustrated Conservative,Love My Country 🇺🇸 Trump is the best President in my lifetime!!! Love of all things outdoors 😎

🙏 Hope all goes well

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

And breath...Bless you and know that God is not just watching, He has taken the field with His faithful that are driven to act by Him and through him. make slow deliberate eye contact pokerfaced, matter of factly.
They are cowards.
Bless you sister you are not alone EVER.
🙏❣️🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏👏🙌 Good luck!!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Please let us know how it goes 🙏🏻🕊

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🙏🙌🏻

let us know how it went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do what you have to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wwg1wga!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Go gettum!!!!! 👊

(1) Show this thread

BE BOLD IN JESUS CHRIST< HE will GIVE YOU THE WORDS> and HOLY BOLDNESS>

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

May you be calm, confident and victorious! God Bless you!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Awesome !!!! Go get 'em ! You got this!!!! 👍🙏

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Go get em!!! Sending up prayers !!!

You can do it. Remove fear and do it with love. Love is the only way even when fighting your enemies.

You can do it. Remove fear and do it with love. Love is the only way even when fighting your enemies.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Hell hath no fury...like a PISSED OFF MOM!
Make us proud!

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Sending positive vibes your way Patriot! 🙏

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Best of Luck to you! You got this 😇🙏🇺🇸

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Praying for you and others who are standing up and taking action

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

GO GET EM'!!! Do it Mama. All the support from Ga. Be sure to video it

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Good luck! ⚡💥⚡🙏🏼

You're going to doGreat!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Will be praying for you ! You got this !

Awesome, good luck.