Only people mentioned by @JennyHarlin454545 in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication

We need God back in our schools!

I had someone tell me Q was a Chinese psyop. I said the same thing... Well they are doing a terrible job at it🀣

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

this is me.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

Amen! My faith in God and stronger than ever!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

I have

Cue has made me reconsider a lot of my life choices. First true post I've seen since just now joining! Thank you!

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

In response MyName IsDurbs to his Publication

YEAHβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ welcome to the familyβ™₯️

(1) Show this thread