The artificial push for Ukraine is embarrassing at this point.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

have to break the curse we know where the other roads lead . goodnight world . may god bless defend and fight for all of you remember jesus was a forgiver he knows our faults

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

maybe but its gods plan .

How's Classified doing?
She's so sweet and so vulnerable, hope she's getting stronger.

Follow the family.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Dude🙄 it is ridiculous😳

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

FOLLOW THE MONEY...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Seriously when you have video games companies threatening to sue MSM with trying to play off clips from their war games as parts of the "Russian/Ukraine" war and pple dont figure out they are being lied to, Nana thinks we might be down to the 5 to 6% that cant be woke up!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

agreed…on another note your playlist is 🔥

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

Truth

We Are The News, [3/4/2022 11:14 AM]
[ Photo ]
TRUMP COMMS: 34 and 0 = Q34 & Q0, The First Indictments & Arrests Are Coming Soon

Trump's statement about his endorsements being 34 and 0 connects to Q0 Hillary Clinton will be arrested..., and Q34 ...the primary fallout slated to occur upon the arrest announcement...

But Trump implies that the 'first arrest' will be more than just HRC because 34 = BIDEN and 0 => O(bama), connecting to my previous Obama & Biden First Arrests decode HERE (https://t.me/WATN17/355).

The capital letters of Trump's statement: GDDAPT TEINISSD RINO I = 216 = FIRST PUBLIC ARREST, confirming the connection to Q0 & Q34.

Add the numbers from the statement (33 + 0 + 34 + 0 = 67) + 216 (capital letters) = 283 = FIRST INDICTMENTS UNSEALED = Indictment Of Hillary, Obama, Biden = They Will Be Arrested First = Military Is The Only Way.

Trump's message correlates with Mr Pool's recent PREPARE FOR ZERO-DAY 11.4 (decode HERE (https://t.me/WATN17/358)). It is

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

@VK i take it Kansas is doing overwatch in Taiwan?
zerohedge pointed to a (ds?) team coming in to Taiwan right after he did. 17+ did state who was next.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Yep, people's minds will explode when they find out what is really going on....

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

Yep, and they think they are exploding now.....just wait people.

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

A lot of people supporting Ukraine need to know they are backing the wrong horse.

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

It sure is VK!

same as covid 😔

Exactly !

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

I posted this to my FB and said yep we should all be praying for Ukraine ..I have one like lol

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

100% - even received an Uber notification on my phone today ... 🤦‍♀️

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

via inthematrixxx on telegram

LEO Wife and Mom of 3 strong, conservative young ladies. Patriot for life.

UGH with all the virtue signaling! Fooking sheep!

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

🤡

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Ol' Schiffy rallying support for his cash cow.

(1) Show this thread

so VK any word on whats going on in those Ukrainian bio-labs? https://youtu.be/aZ9cCqChMLs

Yes it is!

They know Ukraine is a lost cause ... PLUS ... NPelosi's know they have no military to go in to protect their biolabs and DUMBs.
F I N I S H E D

WANTED: FAKE PATRIOTS FOR CYBER WARFARE CRIMES~! Please share~!

The Truckers Are Marching Through We Need Some More Heat.

COVID-19 Is A Live Military Exercise

Pedophiles Are The Virus #pizzagate#SaveTheChildren

https://rumble.com/vwd8n5-wanted-fake-patriots-for-cyber-warfare-crimes.html

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

And then there is sh1t like this...
https://anonup.com/thread/8241095

U = 21 > 3.
TS = 406.

In life, and within this Movement, we are constantly being tested. Use discernment and discretion.

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Desecration

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Trying to combine Ukraine w/ USA ???

Those lower stars are replaced with Ukraine Crest ???

(2) Show this thread