ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

The amount of racist propaganda towards Russian people coming from the leftist MSM and Social Media is terrible.

Russian students expelled from Universities, Russian citizens properties taken away from them and nationalized, TV Channels & Websites removed from the air, so you do can't see the other side and people still don't see trough this....

I guess a bunch of people are in for a rude awakening. Totally deserved.

I don't feel sorry for those who have chosen to remain willfully ignorant. If their awakening is rude as hell, well - they have no one to blame but themselves.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

I can't wait that to happen! Fook 'em, their choice to be ignorant.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Exactly. I spend most of the day on Twitter trying to wake up the LinWoodies. Some are teachable, some are so anti-Flynn it would make your head spin (or at least shake side to side). I just told one idiot:
The longer you stay willfully ignorant, the more painful it will be for you when THE truth hits you squarely in the face.

It truly is a battlefield on Twitter. I don't even try to wake up Liberals. I have more than enough work on my hands every day trying to wake up Conservatives, and those who THINK they are Anons, from following frauds, grifters, infiltrators, etc. I spend much of the day shaking my head in disbelief at their ignorance. It's truly stunning and oh, so sad.

DID I MENTION IT IS EXASPERATING?????!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread