BREAKING: Special Op in Ukraine Going According to Plan, All Tasks Are Being Implemented Successfully, Putin Says

Nationalists and foreign mercenaries in Ukraine are using civilians as human shields, Russian President Vladimir Putin said during his address to the Russian Security Council.

https://sputniknews.com/20220303/putin-nationalists-foreign-mercenaries-in-ukraine-use-civilians-as-human-shield-1093560887.html

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

VLAD GOTS HELP🐸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

I am surrounded by family and friends who believe the MSM lies and deceptions. I feel so isolated at times. I pray the Truth is revealed soon and all evil/deception exposed. God is in control and trust/hope in Christ Jesus alone.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

🙏☦️

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Same here! I just had an awkward conversation with a co-worker, who is our human resources manager. She was just venting about how horrible Putin is, I just quietly listened. I am not red pilling anyone at my workplace. She will have to find out with all of the other normies. 🤷‍♀️

(2) Show this thread

beau ruban 😎☝️

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Yep.

(1) Show this thread

What is the pin?

In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
(1) Show this thread