George posted this on Feb. 22. It represents Saint George The Dragon Slayer. It also had a prayer. Was that the prayer, before the start of the Russian military intervention? 2 days after this was posted, the "Special Operation" started in Ukraine.

Saint George is on the main parts of the Russian Coat of Arms. It is also interesting that Ribbon of Saint George is the most important Russian military symbol. It is consisted of a black and orange bicolour pattern, with three black and two orange stripes. That symbol goes back to Imperial Russia and the Order of Saint George. It is the highest military decoration of the Russian Federation.

Originally established on 26 November 1769 Julian (7 December 1769 Gregorian) as the highest military decoration of the Russian Empire for commissioned officers and generals by Empress Catherine the Great.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

George News, the Q collective, AC, has always been an interesting bunch. They seem to be very well embedded in the action.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

The world is helping. United against Satanist Globalists.

(1) Show this thread

Bringing Light to Darkness

GOLE Gora, AMEN EGI IS ALUN

In response Gole Gora to his Publication

Interesting, 3 fingers. Often depicted on Icons.

(1) Show this thread
Meaning of the Double Headed Eagle - ROBERT SEPEHR - YouTube

Robert Sepehr is an anthropologist and author (books also available through other book outlets)http://amazon.com/Robert-Sepehr/e/B00XTAB1YC/The Woke Bolshevi...

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

That's really interesting
St George's Day is on 23rd April
St George is the Patron Saint of England too

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

St. George: Patron Saint of the Army

Saint George is another important Catholic Saint connected with the military.
Celebrated on April 23rd, He is the Patron Saint of Soldiers, Scouts, Guides, the United States Army, Cavalry, Armed Forces and many places and countries, such as England, Georgia, Ethiopia, Catalonia, Portugal, Brazil, Russia and many more.
In religious representations He’s depicted as a knight who, armed only with a spear and His strong Catholic faith, defeats the dragon, the allegory of evil.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Catholicism should not be called faith. Christianity is the Faith. That's how [they] divided Christians. There's only One Church.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

“George” has been such a common theme the last few years!

In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication

Indeed he/they is/are.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Did you see George’s video posted last night?

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Seems it was removed. What was the video about?

(1) Show this thread

It's funny how the country's that overthrew their monarchy, USA included, they are still enamored of the royals thru the present times.

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

Not all royals were bad. [They] killed all Romanov's using their commie puppets.

(1) Show this thread

Nice Job Johnny!
Putin is all strength - easy to see why he DJT appreciate each other.

🙏

(1) Show this thread

merci 🙏fort instructif 😎plus on sait mieux c’est

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Very interesting 👍🏻 Thank you for posting it for us❣️

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Orange you say?🍊🤔

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Orange🍊No coincidences there.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Cool info! Dig those root😎👍
2 pics

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

God Wins☦️

(1) Show this thread