Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana got many ass whipins. I NEVER got one I did not fully deserve.

But then I dont believe much in raising pansy asses either.
Kids need punishment, need to have a HEALTHY fear of going outside of laws and authority growing up. This never any punishment for anything they do is bullshit.

We have a whole generation of kids that were raised with no respect for anyone not their parents, teachers, principles, not police.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdA2dKag/

Kids respect punishment because it cleanses guilt. Without discipline and punishment, guilt grows into something undesirable.

The punishment must fit the 'crime' and mustn't be excessive. Some 'punishment' should be forgiven. For example: I forgave for lying if I got a confession (teen years). This resulted in my teenagers telling me everything, more that I was comfortable with :))

I used mostly positive reinforcement: praise when they did well.
My dad never said: 'I told you so' though he must've thought it. I don't remember him ever hitting me. The school did though, they whipped the non-writing hand with a wooden stick.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bimfetii in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bim Fetii to her Publication

Nana would agree not talking about beating children nor punishing them all the time. For the most part I truly believe most parents do a very poor job rewarding and bragging on good behavior and a complishments.
They let the tasks they have to do daily overwhelm them a lot of times and just dont think of it.
But there is a REMARKABLE difference in the abilities and demenor of children that have had constant positive reinforcement for all the things they do right instead of just being punished for the things they do wrong.
It is much easier to raise kids as a grandparent than a parent tho when u have more experience at it and dont have the everyday stress of providing for them on u.

Like with the 1st child u sit by the bed to watch them sleep cause you are so afraid something will go wrong and by the 2nd child they cry at night and you are like she is just crying gonna let her cry a minute before i go in!