Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana got many ass whipins. I NEVER got one I did not fully deserve.

But then I dont believe much in raising pansy asses either.
Kids need punishment, need to have a HEALTHY fear of going outside of laws and authority growing up. This never any punishment for anything they do is bullshit.

We have a whole generation of kids that were raised with no respect for anyone not their parents, teachers, principles, not police.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdA2dKag/

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Consequences for their actions...yes. Honestly hitting your kids is pretty Unnecessary. I have learned especially with my younger son that love, correction and losing privileges are much more affective. I had my share of the paddle and belt....still did stupid shit. We all need to remember why we’re here. Protect the children. Everything as we know it is a lie. Be the change in the world.

When we disobeyed * we got Lava soap in our mouths * We learned Respect * Honesty * Love * Hard Work * once in awhile a willow branch (she always said 'and don't bring in a small one, well duh) I had to call older people Mr & Mrs * Aunt & Uncles (not first names) I grew up poor * I am proud & I would not change a thing. When helping raise the Grandchildren * what hurts the most was ' I am disappointed in you' - Kids want our approval * I could never understand grounding as for me I see a Power Struggle (they think oh I will get it back next week-but go to friends & play anyways) There is no magic formula-each Child is different. Enough Said

In response Anon Bux to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from connie wright, click on at the bottom under it