patiots-as much as i have loved seeing all of the info on the digital battlefield(for which many people spend hours researching everyday)i just got to a point this week-i'm just letting GOD(& our military) work His plan...i miss interacting&thriving for further knowledge&seeking VIBES... BUT, I TRUST GOD'S PLAN, and i am taking time to heal with my own family(for they cannot see all that i see)... i wish I had more time here to see all that you are working hard to uncover! GOD SPEED PATRIOTS! LIFE will be BEAUTIFUL AGAIN-God's TIME! PEACE & LOVE TO ALL!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response DB! DB! to her Publication

🇺🇸 Peace and love and blessings to you and yours as well. I appreciate you modeling healthy boundaries. Trusting The Plan is Trusting God. Godspeed Patriot! 🇺🇸

🙏thank you for your kind comments! the battle has been long-we will all be GLORIFIED by HIM soon! solider on!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DB_aldwin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DB! DB!, click on at the bottom under it