KaBOOOM!
BREAKING NEWS: The Supreme Court In The US Has Ruled That The Covid Pathogen Is Not A Vaccine, Is Unsafe, And Must Be Avoided At All Costs-Supreme Court has canceled universal vax
https://www.latestusanews.com/breaking-news-the-supreme-court-in-the-us-has-ruled-that-the-covid-pathogen-is-not-a-vaccine-is-unsafe-and-must-be-avoided-at-all-costs-supreme-court-has-canceled-universal-vax-3/

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

i have looked at supreme court and this is not worded correctly. it is gor those that read only headline. if anyone finds the actual court ruling please post. until then this is disinformation and should nit gave been posted.

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

AMEN.
WEEKS ago, I was made aware of the ruling, have heard RFK, Jr. speak to this effect,
yet the COERCION by governmental agencies CONTINUES, ADVERTISEMENT w/ compelling guitar music & pics of little kids CONTINUE URGING "vaxx" your children, its the❤️thing to do"...

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

This was debunked months ago, sorry, fake news

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

ACK! Thanks for the confirmation! 😎👍

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

No date. When was this written?

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

If you pull the rumble video it is dated 8/8/21 - I would expect that this article is around that time also.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

The insightful digging is much appreciated!
Let’s will it into being so! 👍

(2) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️