Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I need your help.

Make a comment below and tell me what you hate the most about home mortgages with banks.

Thank you!

Well my home is a doublewide on leased land. I've been paying over 20 and owe about what it cost to begin with now. I can't get out of it to get a home and can't sell it unless they agree to move it. 😔 Also on, I think the 5th different company, who took over my loan. Doq, since I didn't enter an agreement with my new mortgage co., isn't the original contract now null and void and the home should be mine? 🤷

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IknowwhoIam in this post can reply

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

so you don’t technically own real estate.. its still a vehicle since it wasn’t affixed to the land and title wasn’t surrendered.. what you have is a personal property loan..

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Cat Cam to her Publication

No. We are buying the home but we pay rent on the ground. They can, at any time, tell us to get off the property. We never know since new management. The home was purchased from a mobile home dealer brand new. The original contract was with "Green Tree" and has changed hands now about 5 times and I've never signed anything new. 🤷

(1) Show this thread