Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I need your help.

Make a comment below and tell me what you hate the most about home mortgages with banks.

Thank you!

When I worked in Real Estate, I objected to appraisers valuing a house way above its real value so that the bank could make the loan. It was a racket and contributed to the foreclosure crisis.

It seems to be happening again, now.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

i think you listened a little too much to main stream media on that one.. appraisers were the scape goat..

2008 was in large part due to baloon mortgages…

was there a level of pressure on appraisers? absolutely.. Lenders would cut you off their panels if you “killed a contract”

made for a bad combo..

whats happening now has zero to do with appraisers and simple supply and demand.. A huge lack of inventory, astronomical construction prices, low interest rates and desperate buyers are pushing the crazy markets..

I think the government purposefully pushes this realtor vs appraiser toxicity.. The NAR is a very powerful organization with a lot of money…

Appraisers have never united nationally to any substantial level and we are an easy target..

mostly all self employed but literally at the whims of secondary market guidelines and large lenders.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Would you say Appraisers are corrupt and have a hidden agenda in working together with the banks then?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I am saying the system seems to be corrupt and there are many players in the system.

(1) Show this thread