Only in this sick and twisted timeline would Pfizer Inc. be trading higher the day after such horrible trial numbers were released.

This is a#MeltUp

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

dead cat bounce?

People never questioned what was being injected into them and they don't question what they don't understand. They truly need the media directing them where to place their anger.

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

what goes up. MUST come down

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

Good morning VK! Missed ya brother but im back on. Life got crazy. Hope you're well!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

The stupidity is MIND BOGGLING

Rob Peter to pay Paul....💰

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

They have their timeline.
We have ours.

Meltup - gematria

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Its like falling Up the stairs.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

think people trying to cash in before the bottom falls out

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

VK
I hate these Fascists
always have
always will
they are a special breed of stupid and evil
NCSWhoIsComing

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

VK, this was a great signal for the Chynaflu crash, but I think it lines up a little more with now...
Today, Powell said it will be a .25% rate hike at this meeting, but when has he telegraphed a move correctly?

The plan to have the FED raise rates [steep incline beginning Mar 2019] in an effort to 'kill' the economy prior to 2020 P_elec is known and planned for.
Structure change coming?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Following count number is pretty interesting, VK.

1,013>113

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Wow, speaks volumes.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

my 1st ex wife works/worked for Red Cross.
in case anyone wants to know.
I was with her for 10 years.
A part of me thinks I should regret that and a part of me thinks the Lord designed it that way. only He knows.
as far as I know, she’s not evil.
but who knows.
we were very poor and I never knew her boundaries for selling out.

time will tell.

pray for your enemies.

I don’t have any, personally,
others may disagree
but I’ve prayed for everyone.

i’m at the stage of having regrets and believing the lord put me in positions for a specific reason.

What goes up must come down, especially when melting is involved (Just ask Frosty). ☃️☀️

It’s only a matter of time…

#MeltUp

Caps = 34.
TS = 258 > 15.

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

a melt-up that takes place before a crash?

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

Could it be that it is completely manipulated?🤷‍♀️

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Remember when covid got going, and the cruiselines all but shut down?

Yeah - we were invested in Royal Carribean, and, we had our best year with them.

We sold, and invested in regional banks... we sold one the other day, that was purchased by a Canadian bank.

The point being, SOMETHING was inflating Royal Carribean - just as SOMETHING is artificially inflating Pfizer right now...

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

how many people actually saw the news that the info had been released?

Sadly, a lot of people just don't give a Fook.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

True! Until it affects them or someone they love they turn a blind eye. :(

(1) Show this thread