Only people mentioned by @1Counterpart2 in this post can reply

books, painting, walks in nature

In response JustAn Anon to his Publication

They are experimenting with at least 4 kinds of different injections. A lot of people just got a saline solution. They had not enough mess and besides that: not many people would have taken this shit while people all dropping dead at once. Batch research is still being done.
I am not a judge, but can we say that this is mass murder?🤬💀

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

EXACTLY WHAT THE CABAL WANTED
IT’S NOT NEAR OVER
DEATHS WILL GEOMETRICALLY INCREASE AS WE MOVE AHEAD
YES, INCLUDING MY MOM AND BROTHER
PRAY

books, painting, walks in nature

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

You are not alone in that, many of our family members will die because of those injections. 😭 We have to take care of all those who survived.

(1) Show this thread

Yes, its so sad to know of frens and fam who taken it ... although I did hear bc they were PUSHED into ACTION by DJT's WARP SPEED , not all the injections were catastrophic ... some batches were saline solutions for the 1%-ers, but they were mismanaged.
So there may corrective procedures, DETOX / supplements that can help. idk - but I pray that is possible.

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

#CrimesAgainstHumanity
time to pull a proper Nuremberg