George shared this video on Youtube.

Let's go further in the past.
https://youtu.be/Mvk6P0FHnsg

Operation Deep Freeze (OpDFrz or ODF) is codename for a series of United States missions to Antarctica, beginning with "Operation Deep Freeze I" in 1955–56, followed by "Operation Deep Freeze II", "Operation Deep Freeze III", and so on. (There was an initial operation before Admiral Richard Byrd proposed 'Deep Freeze').

Given the continuing and constant US presence in Antarctica since that date, "Operation Deep Freeze" has come to be used as a general term for US operations in that continent, and in particular for the regular missions to resupply US Antarctic bases, coordinated by the United States military. Task Force 199 was involved.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Thank you! I found the George video so intriguing. At times it blows my mind how God connnects and syncronizes. (Admiral Byrd is said to have been to hallow earth🤔) It’s literally been years since I’ve touched upon this rabbit hole.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Agartha. Checked that?

(1) Show this thread

Isn't it strange that George News seems to be the one recording these videos?

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

17th day of the second month. hmm

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Yep.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R