Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Wants Joe in handcuffs

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pitter Pat to her Publication

😆😂🤣 love it! me too!

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Looks like some kind of dark spell action...

He was talking about burn pits, and the death and injury caused... this coven bitch jumps up like the Devil had his pitchfork up her ass, and starts rubbing her clenched fists together... very creepy.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

yes, I was wondering the same thing!! Weird thing for her to jump up like that as he said those creepy things.

But the left probably did not even notice it. They saw it and probably thought that Biden said to rub your wrists for mumble mumble.

I guess this is what nazi piglosi does when she is at a satanic ritual. She forgot where she was...😆🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

ha, i was going to say getting ready for handcuffs!!!

In response Jennifer Bender to her Publication

🤣😂😅😁 love it!

(1) Show this thread

Those teeth and mouth motions kept distracting me!!

In response Patriot America to his Publication

yes, totally creeps me out

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

and what's up with her face? She does not look like she has been lately...surgery? mask?

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

yes, who is that? not mj in this video, but someone else, younger

(1) Show this thread

Well you know...she's used to being handcuffed. 🤣

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

🤣😂😅👊 true that!!

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

she looks like she is going to have an orgasm....she is so disgusting it makes me sick 🤮

yes, but why rub her wrists together? so weird...

I said the samething! Crazy Heifer!

(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

maybe kuru is setting in?

In response memes matter to her Publication

😅😂🤣 like killary and chrissie tiegen

(1) Show this thread