Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Love Jesus and my Country. Prayer Warrior. Love President Trump and VP John F. Kennedy Jr Believer in the GREAT AWAKENING! GOD WINS!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

😡I live here in Delaware and not a word is being said about the Bidens. People are so asleep here it's not funny. They're walking around and driving with the masks on.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response gail matthias to her Publication

OMG thats scary.

(1) Show this thread

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

The fake AF1 flies to Delaware almost every week...now we know why.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

This kinda sounds like a centralization of power.

I don't like the centralization of power...

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

first i heard colorado then texas now twice heard it is Idaho. why idaho?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

great question...strange to me.

(1) Show this thread

Has anyone verified the cases in Delaware ?

In response Christina Garner to her Publication

doing that now...

In response Christina Garner to her Publication
BIDEN-UKRAINE HISTORIC COVERUP.... - YouTube

Feel Focused, Energetic and Rested Today, click the link below https://www.c60evo.com/rissflex/ Save 20% on subscription, use coupon code ‘Rissflex’ to get a...

(3) Show this thread