There is a company called the "United States Corporation Company" that filed bankruptcy in Florida Northern Bankruptcy Court. Did Trump make a new Republic, under Almighty God? Boom.

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response John Reese to his Publication

Yes, China and SA called in their debts. All pension funds were taken. Charlie explains it better than I could. Marker: 11:00 if you don't want to listen to the whole thing.
https://drcharlieward.com/sacha-stone/

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

Mama likes BOOMS! 💥💥💥

the address is 1201 Hayes St Talahasse Flrida. made me think of the drop 1201 🐸

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

america came out of its 3rd bankruptcy in 1999. the last flag was captured. george bush was the start of fraudulent presidencies

I say yes/ yes he did-💥🇺🇸🇺🇸

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

Tallahassee? Anyone seen Andrew lately?

I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts