I am new to the anonup.com site. I am a believer in the Constitution of the United States of America. I am a Conservative Christian who believea our country is being attacked through many different avenues.#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_66 in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Thomas Grasser to his Publication

You were divinely led to an amazing group of Freedom Fighters and Truth Tellers, the Digital misfits whom are full of Live, Faith, and Love.

Glad you finally showed up. Food is in the back, beverages are in the fridge ~ find a spot, get comfy and make yourself at home.

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Welcome, my friend! πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’—πŸ’«

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Welcome Thomas. You will find many frens here. We love God and the Truth.
πŸ™β€οΈβœ¨βœ¨

Child of God. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

You’ve come to the right place, welcome!

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Welcome, patriot! You are on the BEST site.

Welcome Thomas πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— WWG1WGA ✨✨✨

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Welcome to free speech

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

welcome, thomas! glad you’re coming with us.. πŸ’™
2πŸ‘‡πŸ»

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Welcome Thomas - always good to have new frens!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Hi Thomas! Welcome! Enjoy!

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

Welcome Thomas! We are very open minded on this platform. We discuss many interesting things.

Welcome aboard!!!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Welcome Fren 🐸

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Kek!

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Welcome! You will love it here!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

WELCOME WWG1WGA πŸ™

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Welcome aboard!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Welcome hun you have found a home here with many believers in the constitution, but more than that, we are family here as well.

We dont agree on everything but we agree to discuss it not argue.For the most part if we dont agree that is ok too.

There will be a wealth of information here because most everyone here has researched all of this for years.
All you have to do is ask and most here will either tell you or direct you where to look to find your own truth.

Let me tell you right off, Nana really is not crazy all this stuff is very real.
If you hold tight to your connection to God and the teachings of Jesus these pills will go down a lot easier instead of getting stuck in your throat.
Much love.
Nana

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

AMEN.

God's Truth, Nana!

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Howdy - and you are correct.

GodπŸ™FAMILY❀COUNTRYπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Welcome!

Welcome.
You have found the best people who care deeply and help each other navigate this awakening - everyone brings something special that rings true.
"God Bess and pass the ammo!"

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Welcome. Jump right in the water is perfect! Follow others, post information you discover, check in with VK for the daily scoop & motivation. You're gonna love this place.#wwg1wga

Constitutional Patritot. Follower of the Way. Phillipines 4:13

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

whatbis VK

(1) Show this thread

You are very Welcome to AnonUp, here there's Friendly people with the same goal The Truth

Welcome! You will love it here. It's safe & fun. We go out & do our digital soldier duty on other sites, then come back here to rest among frens

Hello Thomas G

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Hey Patriot, good to have you here! πŸ˜€πŸ‘

Welcome Patriot. Glad you made your way to this very informative site. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Welcome!!!! Great place to be! Have not been online for the last 4 days and so many posts to catch up on. VK’s APL 9.02? 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Welcome Home Patriot!

Numbers 6:24-26

Welcome!