From APMEX:

Any Precious Metal dealer will take a long position in the futures market to protect against spot price exposure when the markets open. We do this because it is our goal not to take a speculative position on metal. The weekends are unique as we are not able to real-time hedge our position. We took an aggressive position this weekend, but clearly could not have predicted the volumes that were seen. We have partnerships around to world that allowed us to cover these long positions, but only to a point. Once we exceeded our comfort levels, we had little choice but to stop the sale

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

small business owner(Caterer),plant lover, mom, grandma.Patriot❤️🇺🇸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i bought $2000 of silver i hope this raises🇺🇸❤️

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I'm SO GLAD I listened to you guys months ago and bought physical silver! I don't have a ton but definitely enough to make a difference when this skyrockets. THANKS DOQ!♥️

Twitter @RealTexanBob | Gab @RealTexanPatriot | CloutHub @RealTexanPatriot | wego @RealTexanBob

Red haired, red blooded Patriot... loves God, honesty, humor, loyalty and the one true POTUS. In it til the very end. #GodWins

Paypal shows the transaction, but not showing in my history yet....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Apmex will let you buy guess it depends what you want
Bix Wier Silver short song
https://youtu.be/VWGq0tYL65M

In progress of creating account. On other platforms-SlySkippy

buy tangabke gold and silver

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

🍿🍿🍿

🍿

The website wasnt working right and the 5 minute window to complete a purchase expired so I missed out. It sucks because it wasn't my fault

Proud Patriot, Christian, digital soldier, God wins! Follow all Patriots back!

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

It did that to me as well.

(1) Show this thread

sounds like they got caught net short with their pants down, and their own business (low liquidity arb dealing of physical) was actually part of the undoing of their hedge.

lol, it's only the start.

Got mine earlier today before this happened

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Doq are we about to see a MOAB week ????

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

BQQM!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Glad I've been buying for a while.......I have a good amount

Wwg1wga 🇺🇸🇺🇸save the children 🇺🇸🇺🇸 draining the swamp one clown at a time. United we stand divided we fall. Let's finish this shit!

and its only the beginning 😈 i love it when we come together for a good cause 🤣🤣

Huge!